Providing Proactive and Tailored Solutions with Long-Term Value
Stress Engineering and Construction encompasses a comprehensive range of skills and engineering services to advance client projects from conceptual designs through construction and commissioning. We integrate engineering and constructability reviews throughout the project life cycle—a capability made possible by the long-standing, in-depth technical experience of our staff.
In addition, we utilize the extensive experience and knowledge of our affiliate Stress Engineering Services in plant operations and maintenance to redefine the engineering model and deliver enhanced efficiency, solutions, and safety to clients.
Type of Services
- Full-Service Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Management (EPCm)
- Pipeline/Piping Systems, Revamp, Brownfield, and Greenfield Projects
- Technical Professional Consulting (including Seconded Personnel)
- Turnkey Solution Provider
- Supplemental and Carve-out Scope Projects
- Specialty Engineering Consulting Services
- Module Design and Fabrication
- On-site Turnaround Support
- Fitness for Service Assessment (API 579)
- Metallurgy and Failure Analysis